Our Ecommerce SEO experts will help you achieve high rankings for thousands of products on your Ecommerce store and drive loads of targeted traffic.
Here’s a list of the most common E-commerce SEO changes we help with:
- Inserting meta tags for category pages, subcategory pages and product catalogs.
- Inserting Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking code.
- Dealing with duplicate content Issues.
- Adding bread crumbs
- Solve indexing and crawling issues with faceted navigation
- Building product feeds for submission to Google Merchant Center, eBay, Amazon etc.
Ecommerce SEO Services That Increase Your Online Orders
As one of the most effective ways to drive website traffic, Ecommerce SEO helps online businesses increase their revenue and grow.
With our ecommerce SEO services, your website will rank higher in search results for the keywords your target audience looking for.
The more keywords you’re able to successfully target, the more qualified customers will click on your products, and in turn, you’ll see an increase in sales and revenue.
Start growing your online business with seomileage.